Unmanaged Solution

Jul 30, 2014 at 3:43 PM
Great work!
I used the managed solution and it works great, but I'll like to have a unmanaged solution to make some tests, then a took the web resources and attached to a new solution. After that I export the solution and I took the customizations.xml and I add the code of the RibbonDiffXml and logically change the name of the web resource instead the mine. I import back the solution, but It doesn't show the menu there is something that I'm missing. I'll appreciate your help.
Coordinator
Jul 30, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Hi Jonnathanh,
have you published all customizations after importing the unmanaged solution?
Jul 30, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Hi Dsinay,
Yes I have. Even so I open the RibbonWorkBench application to see if the changes in the Ribbon are imported correctly. That's why I suppose there is something that I'm missing. By the way, thanks for your answer.
Coordinator
Jul 31, 2014 at 4:44 AM
please send me the unmanaged solution to damian@sinay.com.ar and I will take a look.
Jul 31, 2014 at 4:15 PM
I Already sent you the solution. Again thank you for you help.
Coordinator
Aug 2, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Hi Jonnathan,
The problem is you missed the extensions on the web resources, like .js or .jpg , so the application RibbonDiff xml you need to remove that, I am sending you a fixed solution for the JavaScript extension so you can see it. The problem was at this part of the code in the customization.xml file 
You had
<CustomRule Default="false" FunctionName="AddNavigation" Library="$webresource:new_oneclicknav.js">
And it should be
   <CustomRule Default="false" FunctionName="AddNavigation" Library="$webresource:new_oneclicknav">
Noticed I removed the ".js" as it was missing in your web resource.
Marked as answer by Jonnathanh on 8/6/2014 at 9:04 AM
Aug 6, 2014 at 4:04 PM
Hi Damin, thank you, a little big mistake. I really appreciate your help and again a great work.
Sep 10, 2014 at 6:33 AM
Edited Sep 10, 2014 at 6:33 AM
Hi Damian,

Thank for such a great solution.

I have just sent an email to your email - damian@sinay.com.ar with the Unmanaged solution attached.

I carried out the following steps:

I Created the Unmanaged solution and added the Webresources to it, and for the Application Ribbons Client Extension, I added the Application Ribbons extension (without making any changes to it) and then exported the Unmanaged solution and then updated the customization.xml with the RibbonDiffXml node which was in the customization.xml in the managed solution, I added the file filteredcomponents.xml to the folder and imported the Unmanaged solution.

But that is not working and the script keeps throwing the following error, of context is undefined.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents

<CrmScriptErrorReport>
<ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion>
<ScriptErrorDetails>
<Message>'context' is undefined</Message>
<Line>858</Line>
<URL>/tools/Solution/home_solution.aspx?etc=7100&pagemode=iframe&sitemappath=Settings%7cCustomizations%7cnav_solution</URL>
<PageURL>/tools/Solution/home_solution.aspx?etc=7100&pagemode=iframe&sitemappath=Settings%7cCustomizations%7cnav_solution</PageURL>
<Function>anonymouseError:'context'isundefined</Function>
<CallStack>
<Function>anonymouseError:'context'isundefined</Function>
</CallStack>
</ScriptErrorDetails>
<ClientInformation>
<BrowserUserAgent>Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; Trident/7.0; .NET4.0E; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)</BrowserUserAgent>
<BrowserLanguage>en-US</BrowserLanguage>
<SystemLanguage>en-AU</SystemLanguage>
<UserLanguage>en-AU</UserLanguage>
<ScreenResolution>1920x1200</ScreenResolution>
<ClientName>Web</ClientName>
<ClientTime>2014-09-10T12:24:06</ClientTime>
</ClientInformation>
<ServerInformation>
<OrgLanguage>1033</OrgLanguage>
<OrgCulture>1033</OrgCulture>
<UserLanguage>1033</UserLanguage>
<UserCulture>1033</UserCulture>
<OrgID>{FCD42F45-C942-4F3A-A4DC-D4EA3F9C5367}</OrgID>
<UserID>{A2C6457F-5727-E411-80BA-0050569E0EA8}</UserID>
<CRMVersion>6.0.0.809</CRMVersion>
</ServerInformation>
</CrmScriptErrorReport>


Can you please advise what would I have missed.

Thank you