Great work

Jul 20, 2014 at 11:51 AM
I just love it. Finally a good solution to the disaster navigation from MS. They should hire you in the UX team. I find it kind of amusing that we are actually back to where we started with old style roll down menu (with a twist). I guess UX is a bit like fashion - black newer goes out of fashion.

If you could just make it a few pixels higher it would be perfect.
Jul 20, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Just a comment.. I compared the objects on the new One Click navigation in a heavily customized solution with many entities. I was not seeing all the objects even though I was logged in as System Admin. I suspect there must be some properties in sitemap that are not read corretly. Even worse... When I was logged in as a normal user I was seeing objects that was not visible in the standard nagivation.
Coordinator
Jul 21, 2014 at 6:42 AM
thank you very much for the feedback, about the issue you mention, could you please give me more information? what version are you using? online, on premise what rollup update or service pack? what language? if you can send me the sitemap by email that would bee also great.
Jul 21, 2014 at 8:10 AM
Hi dsinay
I have attached the sitemap and some screen shots.

Hilsen Thomas

Coordinator
Jul 23, 2014 at 1:35 AM
I just uploaded a new version with the issues you reported on the sitemap fixed.
let me know if you find more issues.
thank you for the feedback!